Throughout the lockdown period, Langney Shopping Centre remained open to ensure our local, and not so local, customers had access to essential shops for groceries, meat, pharmacy and essential household goods.
Since Monday 15th June, more stores and businesses have reopened, so we are almost back to a new ‘normal’. Both entrances are now open so you can access the centre from either end.
We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and implemented control measures to ensure our returning customers can shop as safely as possible.
The following facilities have been put in place:
- Sanitizing stations installed at the Western entrance.
- Social distancing signage displayed around the Centre as a reminder.
- queueing systems implemented with social distancing stickers on the mall floor. The stickers are colour coded to identify the shop they represent.
Your cooperation with the queueing system will be greatly appreciated. If you get confused in any way, please see a member of staff on the mall for assistance.
Please consider the measures we have put in place as you shop and also those within each individual shop and business.
As of 20th July, the following shops and services are now open:
- Age Concern
- Age UK
- Bet Fred
- Card Factory
- Costa Coffee
- Domino Pizza (take away and delivery only)
- Experience It Now Travel
- Home Bargains
- In Perspective Arts, Crafts & Models
- Kube Barbers
- Kube Hair Design
- Little Rockets Nursery
- Malpass Butchery (meat wagon in the car park Fridays and Saturdays)
- Marie Curie
- P1 Hand Car Wash
- Sussex Furniture
- The Kingfisher
- The Works
- Top Gift
- Toy Stop
- Windmills Café
- Snap Fitness will be reopening on Saturday 25th July.